Dying days 3 by Armand Rosamilia



Dying Days 3
by Armand Rosamilia
Published by Rymfire Undead, May 23, 2013
140Pages

Flagler Beach Florida is a wasteland of ruin and gore, looted and picked clean of supplies… and now, Darlene Bobich and the other survivors have an even bigger problem…

What could be worse than a mindless zombie horde? They are about to find out. 

Continuing the zombie series, "Dying Days"… extreme situations, extreme violence, extreme undead



You may recognize the name Armand Rosamilia from a previous review posted about the first of his Dying days books or the hilarious interview we did with him last month. If you're a die-hard zombiphile, then you've probably already read his work. (And if you haven't then I strip you of your title!)

I said it before, and I'll say it again, Armand Rosamilia is one funny bastard! Each time I read another of his books I'm surprised that it just gets better. He manages to capture the genre perfectly. The funny is spot on, the horror is ghastly.

The entire Dying Days series is worth adding to your collection. Dying Days 3, like its predecessors  is so much more than just a simple zombie tale. Darlene Bobich, all around badass chick fights off everything but the kitchen sink! When I grow up, I want to be Darlene! Okay, maybe not the black thong. I'm not a fan of wedgies.

I wont spoil the book by telling you about the specifics because it's worth discovering on your own. But let me just say...holy twist Batman!! Gotta love a zombie with a God complex. Now there's something you don't see everyday.

Rosamilia hits it out of the park with Dying Days 3. The ending has left me salivating for more. Oh ya, and looking for a new place to live. He's scared me away from Florida!

Click the book title above to purchase Dying Days 3 from Amazon, or catch up with all three previous books of the Dying Days Collection


You might also like: