60 Must Have Affordable Zombie Reads!

I have compiled a list of OVER SIXTY must have books for your collections! I have read each and every one of them and they have earned at least 4 stars from The Bookie Monster (90% of them earning a 5-star rating!)

I get that reading is an expensive hobby, so I have listed them in order of price. This does not mean, however, that you should forgo the pricier ones. They are all worth picking up. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Happy reading! (If you've read any of them and would like to add your ratings or thoughts, I'd love to see you post a comment!)

NOTE: IF IMAGES DO NOT LOAD, REFRESH YOUR SCREEN

Under a Buck!

   

Less Than $3

   

Less Than $4

   

Less Than $5

   

Less Than $6

   

Less Than $8
   

Less Than $9

   

Less Than $10